Adults Learning Mathematics conference
The 28th Adults Learning Mathematics conference will be taking place virtually from Monday 5th July 2021 – Wednesday 7th July 2021.
The main themes of the conference and keynotes are:
– The relation between numeracy skills and practices and (societal and individual) vulnerability (keynote by Professor Anke Grotlüschen, University of Hamburg)
– The international reproduction of vulnerability in numeracy assessments by Professor Gelsa Knijnik (Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos)
– The new literacies of automation: Justice in the digital era by Dr. Suzanne Smythe (Simon Frazer University, Burnaby, CAN)
– Financial numeracy and vulnerability by Associate Professor José Julián Coa-Alvira ( The City University of New York, USA)
– Climate change in the mathematics and numeracy classroom– Discussion with Professor Chris Budd chaired by Dr. Beth Kelly (ALM chairperson, University College London, Institute of Education)
– Covid-19 and numeracy challenges (keynote by Professor Kevin McConway, Open University, UK)
You can find out more information including booking on this flyer.